Sunday, March 15, 2009

CHI Sale

OK... so I'm not gonna lie. I did look into buying a different flat iron and I just had to buy the same old one. I love it and I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it. (Except it is broke and I'm getting a new one... but you know what I mean.) So I opted to once again buy my beloved CHI flat iron. And I have to tell everyone that CHI's official website currently has a 65% off sale and free shipping (yes, even to Canada). So hurry up, don't delay. If you are in the market for a flat iron, now is the time to to get one of the best at an unbelievably affordable price. The plain model (available in various colours) is just $69.95 USD. Which worked out to roughly $90 CAD. With no shipping, it really is a fabulous deal. Go to http://www.chi-hair-product.com/ to get yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment